Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OmgAH->>>> DONATION STATION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pinky
fails at life
fails at life

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-29

OmgAH->>>> DONATION STATION Empty
PostSubject: OmgAH->>>> DONATION STATION   OmgAH->>>> DONATION STATION Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:24 pm

So due to the new thing called a INTERNET you have the ultimate power to CONVERT YOUR CA$H MONEY INTO DIGITAL CA$H MONEY that can be SENT ON FROM YOUR INTERNET TO OTHER INTERNETS!!! All you need is a paypal account!! www.paypal.com ya heard??? SO LOG IN TO YOUR PAYPAL AND CLICK THE LINK BELOW!! THATS RIGHT DOnate some $$$ get some admin!! DOn't like it when players talk on the mic?? MUTE THEM!! Don't like it when people play on the servER?? BAN THEM!!!! ALLL YOU NEED TO DO IS HOLLA FOR SOME DOLLAS!!!!! SO GET YOURSELF SOME PAYPAL AND SHOW ME THE MONEYY

ACTUALLY ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SEND THE MONEY DIRECKTLY TO ME AT R E H L D @ Y A H O O . C O M
^^DONATE SOME MONEY Y'ALLL ^^
Back to top Go down
SpanKy
Uneasy Crosshairs
Uneasy Crosshairs
SpanKy

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: OmgAH->>>> DONATION STATION   OmgAH->>>> DONATION STATION Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:02 pm

haha, i love you pink Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brad_moss2008
DarkAce
BOOM Headshot!
BOOM Headshot!

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: OmgAH->>>> DONATION STATION   OmgAH->>>> DONATION STATION Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:19 am

how do u pay real munyz to the digital munyz? do u like send it to the paypal company or something? or is it credit card?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OmgAH->>>> DONATION STATION   OmgAH->>>> DONATION STATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OmgAH->>>> DONATION STATION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forum :: Donations-
Jump to: