Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:3 Michelle's... I don't know.. me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michelle93
fails at life
fails at life

Female Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-05

:3 Michelle's... I don't know.. me Empty
PostSubject: :3 Michelle's... I don't know.. me   :3 Michelle's... I don't know.. me Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:51 pm

WELL! Let me begin by saying that I'm a very sarcastic person and I don't take things offensively and when I say stuff try to remember I don't mean it offensively either. I'm a pretty easy going person and easy to get along with as long as your not closeminded. If you get into a serious conversation with me I will apologize now for my morbid and cynical humor. I'm an atheist and I try to be optimistic about what life gives me. I listen to every genre of music you could think possible and if you want me to put some artists or songs on my hldj to play when your in the server just reply to this post ^.^ My favorite animal is a sugar glider.. favorite color is purple.. favorite drink is pepsi.. my eyes change colors when it snows.. my hair has been dyed every color.. And... I'm pretty random xD Want to know anything else you can add me at michelle-matkowski@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blaghj93
Fred
GODLIKE!!!!!
Fred

Male Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-12-26

:3 Michelle's... I don't know.. me Empty
PostSubject: Re: :3 Michelle's... I don't know.. me   :3 Michelle's... I don't know.. me Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:34 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/johnnyjohnleon

:3 Michelle's... I don't know.. me
Page 1 of 1