Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vtec Banned!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vtec
fails at life
fails at life

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Vtec Banned! Empty
PostSubject: Vtec Banned!   Vtec Banned! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:11 am

Hello folks, I just got banned by Big Mac from SPNF. I will not come here and explain on how I dont hack becuase you wont listen but I would not come all the way here of making a registry to say all this. Can you please unban me and get some proof of me hacking before I get banned. Big Mac you are judgeing before you have fact. I went on your server played you for 2 rounds and won both and you go spec and I knew you went spec to spec me. Then you ban me? Seriously Im not being a dick about the situation but find some pitty to unban me. You cannot think that I am seriously hacking, I will come back and I will play you again and I will record to prove to you that i dont hack. I have been playing at your server for couple months now and you cant just ban me because you think I hack because I am better. Dont be an asshole about the situation, Im here acting as kind as possible because I dont believe I was fairly treated. Thank you please contact me back. I will prove to you in any means.
Back to top Go down
vtec
fails at life
fails at life

Vtec Banned! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vtec Banned!   Vtec Banned! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:20 am

by the way act mature about the situation. Dont attack me with some nonsense. If you have a record of me hacking send it to your leader or to who ever he can judge. And then I will play again and record and show you that i Can play.
Back to top Go down
BigMac
fails at life
fails at life

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Vtec Banned! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vtec Banned!   Vtec Banned! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:24 am

I went to spectate to not play for a few minutes. Don't tell me what I went spec for.

I came BACK to complaints sent over steam chat.

I then spec'd you toggling for well over 20 rounds.

The things I saw you do aren't something that skill can allow.

The only reason I bothered to watch you was of complaints from other people in the server.

"you go spec and I knew you went spec to spec me."

Thats what you think whenever a person goes to spectate, huh?

oh he must think Im hacking, he went spec. Wonder why you'd think that...

I didn't ban you because I think you are better.

Don't be an asshole? How have I been an asshole. I didn't say a word. I spec'd you, saw what I felt I needed to see, and banned. No comment, no attack, no insult.

"Dont attack me with some nonsense."

I didn't. Stop making accusations.

"and you cant just ban me because you think I hack because I am better."

Stop telling me why you think I banned you. I don't ban for no reason.

If I was banning based on players being better than myself I'd be banning someone new every day.

Get proof? Watching you toggle with my own eyes is more than enough proof. I even spec'd for an especially long time because I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt.

What other proof do I need to ban you from the server I help pay for? I saw more than I needed to with my own eyes.

And relax, there are many many many scouts knives servers out there. One isn't going to harm you.

What can you offer me to convince me otherwise? I'd like to know.
Back to top Go down
vtec
fails at life
fails at life

Vtec Banned! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vtec Banned!   Vtec Banned! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:37 am

I dont care that there is other server. If I was a hacker I would not fight over this so much. I told you I cant prove to you that Im not a hacker but I can show you that I dont hack in time, please let me show you because I want to play in your server I always have and I wish I always will. I have names such as [e], Relapse, and now vtec. I play with people like affliction who are very good and hes a bit better then me. I know i Dont hack and what you saw is an illusion. Please just see it in your heart to let me play I would not fight over something so stupid if I was a stupid hacker. I dont hack believe me. I truley dont.
Back to top Go down
vtec
fails at life
fails at life

Vtec Banned! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vtec Banned!   Vtec Banned! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:44 am

If you would be nice enough and have some heart, please let me play in your server one time you are there, and I will record and you can record and I will play like I did yesturday. Im truley sorry if I seemed like a hacker but I have to let you know that you are wrong and thats not out of guilt but out of innosence. Big Mac please let me play, I dont know why you would think I would hack. I bearly got any headshots and I strafed alot. Please let me show you, I like your server and it gives me good ping and has alot of cool people but thats off the topic. Anyways let me know I truley am sorry if I offended you but I want to prove to you other wise so let me. I know it doesnt mean anything to you but it does to me. Thank you
Back to top Go down
BigMac
fails at life
fails at life

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Vtec Banned! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vtec Banned!   Vtec Banned! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:51 pm

You are the only person I've ever banned. It would have been more believable if you were consistent. Going from mediocre shooting and strafing at best to auto-aim-hs when not evening firing close to players heads is more than clear enough. I watched it happen plenty of times to dismiss it as fluke.

You have to understand that I am only trying to keep our server clean. It is what it is. Try noobsalad, they get good pings there and are a busier server in general.

Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
vtec
fails at life
fails at life

Vtec Banned! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vtec Banned!   Vtec Banned! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:48 am

I dont care about noobsalad, why dont you just believe me? Why dont you watch me play one more time and I will show you please. Im asking nicely and I really respect you as admin but when I tell you that you are wrong you have to believe me man, I swear I dont hack and I cant stress it more. I cant believe that you would think I hack because I got a few headshots I understand that you want to keep your server clean but Im clean and you are making a mistake. You are admin and it is up to you how the server goes, but for the sake of the situation dont let all this be for nothing. When I say I can prove to you please let me, if you still think I hack I will leave. I seriously would not write so much bullshit in 3 days just so I can go back hacking on your server. Can you please let me show you and if you are not satisfied that is fine, but I dont wanna be known as a hacker.

Please think about it and let me know.
Thank you man
Back to top Go down
DarkAce
BOOM Headshot!
BOOM Headshot!

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Vtec Banned! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vtec Banned!   Vtec Banned! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:16 am

Damn, i jsut read that all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vtec Banned! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vtec Banned!   Vtec Banned! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vtec Banned!
Page 1 of 1